Latest News

Friday, January 22, 2010

Trade Results


Open Positions: 6
Closed Positions: 6
Total In Pips: 1169.5
Total In Profits: 1129.31

Finally an end to a great week !!! Pretty happy with myself on the turn of events...

I just learned that I might have inspired someone to break out from under the trance of the school teachings that is so called "Money Management", which I have no comments on that issue for now...hehehehe

Love it when they break their own rule of trade that they stood by & always preach to others & become a "Layman Trader" like me... hehehe...cause there is a saying that I hold dearly & that is..."Worrying is not a sickness but a sign of health, If you are not worried, you are not risking enough" ...

I want to see more of that type of results...cause you make me proud of myself for inspiring you & hopefully others too...kinda remind me of my younger days when I just become a father...hehehehe

Good job mate !!! Enjoy the weekend cause you deserve it...



"Assimilate into your very bones a set of trading rules that works for you"

No comments: