Latest News

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Am So Sad....

Hello...

I am so sad...just find out that I am being "branded" or shall I say become another topic of another sarcasm...hehehehe...it's so contradicting I might say....as someone's success will always be another man's jealousy...that my friend is a classic in the making.

On my earlier posts...I will say again !!! I represent no school, had no exterior motives or personal gains...nor am I challenging anyone... I am just a guy who simply putting a lid on someone's mouth !!! hahahahaha....yeah !!! you know who you are !!!

Remember layman...does not mean you don't go to them Forex courses you aren't gonna make it...& even if they did go, it does not mean that you can't be better than them in trading...I have proven that in my trades..so never degrade someone integrity or question their ability...

Honestly I've seen & read enough....your standard is by far "TOO HIGH" for me to compete...such complexity in your twist of words & advise...that is so ambiguous of you, but then again, bet you on a 100 lot that from this topic you sure got all the explanation...hahahaha...as the saying goes "YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY THERE" so no comments on that... :)



"Assimilate into your very bones a set of trading rules that works for you"

No comments: