Latest News

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beautiful Candlestick Pattern...



Hello everyone,

Base on the recent profitable trade winnings...I took the liberty in capturing one of the screen shot of a candlestick pattern that I use as an "ENTRY" signal...limitless to say, it all boils down to candlestick pattern technique...

No expensive courses that I took to learn how to spot them, just pure dedication & intensive read up on library books & various websites that can give me "FREE" info on what I want to learn...

Remember that we can learn if we put our hearts & mind to it...never get shrugged off by friends or peers who degrade you & say that you can't make it...take a positive side to that notion & make it a challenge instead & prove them wrong once & for all !!!




"Assimilate into your very bones a set of trading rules that works for you"

No comments: