Latest News

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life Will Be Much Simpler...

Hello everyone,

Spotted any good candlestick lately ??? nothing interesting brewing up on my opinion...nevertheless got a few open trade so nothing further that is worth watching...

Keep reading on the candlestick pattern, so as to sharpen those skills on spotting potential candlestick pattern...

Honestly...I am now, a bit complacent...even got cocky on my trade setup. And mind you...I do got burn sometimes...hahahaha...

On a serious note, once you master the art of candlestick, life will be much simpler...news ??? trade recommendation ??? who needs it...bottom line !!! Learn & you truly understand why I am so confident in the candlestick pattern techniques ideas...

Always remember !!! I am not selling any type of product that let you win in forex, nor do I represent anyone or any organizations that teach you forex...I am just a guy who wants the world to know that learning forex is free....& candlestick pattern is one of many way that we can self study on becoming a good trader without paying a hefty fee...the most we have to invest is some books from the library & a whole lot of reading on our part....

So keep learning the candlestick pattern techniques & never give up...



"Whatever you do, whether you bet with the herd or against, think it through independently first."

No comments: