Latest News

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Hello everyone,

It's been a quiet week for me on Forex, cause I was too busy with the Christmas shopping & stuff...nevertheless I have always keep myself in line with the candlestick pattern reading no matter how my tight schedule is...

Anyway you guys wanna hear a joke ???

Well it's a clumsy mistake on my part...after days of opening my trade...I realized that I have made a big mistake by opening up a trade with only 1 lot...& I mean 1 damn freaking lot !!! that's pathetic rite ??? hahaha....

Well another note taken & lesson learn...you should never, I mean never open a position with 1 freaking lot !!! if you do that, might as well you just tumble dry your clothes....

Enjoy the weekend you all & hopefully I will be free next week to concentrate on a comeback from this measly 1 lot fiasco !!! hahahaha




"Whatever you do, whether you bet with the herd or against, think it through independently first."

No comments: