Latest News

Saturday, December 5, 2009

iPhone As My Latest Reward !!!


Hello everyone,

Since my last winning trade...got myself a brand new iPhone !!! I bought the iphone as a testimonial for my trade winnings in forex...as I don't want to be like others who love to talk the talk but can't walk the walk !!! that's plain old nonsense !!!

If you are doing fine, why not show some of that success as a reward for your effort...it's also a motivational gesture for those who still doubt in the candlestick pattern technique...

So what are you waiting for !!! learn it by hard & you will see it's reward unfold right before your eyes !!! no need for any news reading....waste of time !!! just concentrate in spotting them candle !!!

Pics will be uploaded soon...kinda wanna play with the 3GS iphone 1st...hehehe

"Whatever you do, whether you bet with the herd or against, think it through independently first."

No comments: