Latest News

Friday, October 2, 2009

What Was I Thinking???




Hello everyone...

Just thought of showing this...I am take up a huge risk in my usual trading scenarios. Some might call it plain stupid or damn greedy...with an earning of a comfortable 300+ pips, "Why the hell didn't he exit???" above trade was open a few days back.

My reason was simple....if I have plotted out my setup properly & was not in anywhere close to triggering my stop-loss...then I will sang this song to you..."STICK TO YOUR GUNS, AIN'T NOBODY GONNA HURT YOU BABY". Cause I believe in high risk & high reward ratio...

In light to that notion, always have a clear objective & a solid plan. The RISK of a price pullback is always there, so be prepared.





"People who buy headlines eventually end up selling newspaper."

No comments: