Latest News

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Did You Make The Right Choice ???


Hello again,

How was it ??? did you make the right decision ??? I hope so...
*
Now then, let me tell you in the beginning of the week why I tell you to look into this particular USD/JPY pair.
*
It started with my blog post titled "Keep It Tight" & as mention in the blog, I have spotted a "Hanging Man" candlestick pattern, which to me is a significant signal for an entry order to sell & as you can see in the above chart, it did went down 50+ pips before bouncing back up, so hopefully, if you have placed a stop-loss order of more than 30+ pips above the "Hanging Man" candlestick pattern then you won't be stop out.From there onwards, prices will be in your favour.
*
But then again you might be asking yourself, who the hell is this layman & why is he so sure ???
*
Firstly it was the candlestick pattern that send us the signal to placed an entry order, secondly the stop-loss was not triggered & I believe anyone will placed their stop-loss at more than 30-40 pips respectively, thirdly why or how did I know that it prices will slide further ??? reason to it was simple, the 2nd "Hanging Man" candlestick appeared again (ref to above chart) & lastly if you follow my blog post title "Keep It Tight" Updated then you will know the answer to that...& mind you it did went down more than 40 pips below the 200 SMA that I have mention earlier.
*
As for the blog post title What do you think ???, notice how I "BLOW UP" the bottom words ??? it's just a gesture so that you can see clearly what I was hinting on...hehehehe...
*
So again I stress !!! on the benefits we get from studying the candlestick patterns...& the best thing of all, it's FREE !!! no course fee involved, no seminars to attend !!! just spare a bit of your very own time to do research & self study on the various pattern that is around !!!
*
I believe it will slide further !!! so you decide !!! 90.00 should not be a prob...
Good luck !!!! See ya !!!


"People who buy headlines eventually end up selling newspaper."

No comments: