Latest News

Saturday, July 25, 2009

End Of 3rd Week July Trading Results 03

3rd week of July trading report, as you can see I have 7 wins out of 8 open trades.

As mention in my previous blog, I had never been thru any courses nor I had help from any of my friends who have been actively trading...I have seen & heard enough of a "sure win strategy" or a "winning formula", but the the catch is, you must pay or enter a school...which at the end of it all can be self taught or read it up in the internet...

So here I stress to you that I am not out to earn from anyone or benefit from anything...not even trying to recruit members to any school or even challenge others for that matter...all I am trying to do is share my "LAYMAN'S WAY" of Forex Trading...

To me this report is not to show you how cocky I can be, but rather to let you guys & gals know that everyone & anyone can do it if you put your heart & mind to it...

Have A Great Weekend...

No comments: