Latest News

Friday, July 17, 2009

My "LAYMAN" Way On Forex Trading...

Hi there...here is my way of looking at things in a different perspective...or shall I say it "THE LAYMAN WAY".

I am a just an everyday normal guy, who is like most out there dream of making it big someday in Forex Trading...

It all started with a friend of mine...he approach me with an idea for making money & how he could be a millionaire in just under 2 years...that was what struck me hard in the brain...if he could do it, why can't I...that was what I thought...so after month's of careful thinking & multiple demo training accounts...I finally decided that this was the way I want to make money & lead my daily life, hence I decided to quit my job & go into "Forex Trading" full-time...
So here I am guys & gals...dumped my job for the chance to try & make it in Forex...

No comments: