Latest News

Friday, July 17, 2009

My Views & Perspective...

Firstly let me start of with why I don't believe in investing on a sum of money on a Forex course that will only tell me the basic info & way's on how to do Forex trading. There is so many resources out there that already teach you on the fundamentals on Forex trading...

Nevertheless, I do acknowledge & respect all the schools that preach on Forex trading. They are indeed "Masters" in the trade industries, as they have a proven track record on successful breeding of a new trader, however only a fraction of them will make it as for the rest will become statistic for future reference. What I am trying to prove here is that if you don't have the time or money to invest in learning Forex, then don't dampen your hopes as there is other ways that everyone can learn it too...bottomline is it all boils down to your dedication & determination in becoming a successful trader.

No comments: