Latest News

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Results


Open Position: 5
Closed Position: 5
Total In Pips: 334.7
Total In Profits: 348.74

I am not going to say anything anymore...bottom line, candlestick pattern !!! learn it by hard
cause nobody else will benefit but you !!!

I will be focusing on my website from here on...It will be dedicated to collecting whatever resources that I can get on providing information to learning forex trading free to all who wishes to learn & never be conned again from signing up on beginner courses that cost thousands of dollars & yet teach us the very basic in learning forex, which I might say can be found anywhere out there on the web...

However I will still continue posting on this blog...so keep yourself posted...cheers !!!

Learn How To Read Candlestick Pattern...

"Whatever you do, whether you bet with the herd or against, think it through independently first."

No comments: