Latest News

Friday, November 27, 2009

Consistency ???

Hello...

Since my last winning post...I might have trigger another funny notion from another source...lol !!!

Somehow, someone's success is another man jealousy when all I did was to learn how to trade forex the way I know how...

Let me make it clear to all who is following my blog...it's not a matter of how, why or which ever way you do it to earn from forex...bottom line !!! I am doing better than an average student that pays thousands of dollars & yet till date just know how to comment about someone's pips earn...hahaha...hit your 1st 300 pips than talk to me or better still...make it easier for you...hit your 1st 200 pips...lol !!! if we want consistency...might as well I open up a stall & sell "Mee Rebus" at $3...that is consistent...lol !!!

You sure make my day !!! hahaha....give me good topic to post on forum...thanks


"Whatever you do, whether you bet with the herd or against, think it through independently first."

No comments: