Latest News

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trade Results


Open positions: 8
Closed Positions: 8
Total In Pips: 1943.7
Total In Profits: $2016.41

Since my last post...I've mention about my new found strategy, well here is the end results for the strategy that I have put in play...

Honestly, it was a roller coaster ride for me, when I put my theory into practical mode...nothing beats the real thing as your adrenaline rush through your veins as you watch your assets grow or shrink right before your very eyes !!!

Was thinking of holding it longer as the signs are showing trendline is still in play, but advise from a dear friend, says I should learn from my past mistakes...remember the post "What was I thinking"...never gonna repeat that damn mistake again...hehehhehe

Thanks for the wake up call bro...enjoy the weekend you all!!!


"Assimilate into your very bones a set of trading rules that works for you"

No comments: